UCAS Deadline – Quintessentially Education’s Top Tips
- January 9, 2019
- Posted by: Amelia Buckworth
- Category: Universities
The deadlines for UCAS applications are the 15th January 2019. Although this date is fast approaching, there is still time for any students who have not yet submitted their application, to do so! It is completely normal to feel overwhelmed and unsure about your application – having to present and sell yourself with little words is a challenge! Are you feeling completely satisfied with your application? If you’re not, don’t panic!
5 tips to help with your UCAS applications:
· Make sure your personal statement is subject-focused, where a display of your passion and commitment to that topic is clear and apparent.
· Concentrating mainly on strengths and skills you have acquired will allow you to stand out as a suitable candidate.
· A clear structure is important to make sure all the vital information that is needed in your personal statement is effectively included. This will mean that someone who is quickly reading over your application can easily pick up the key points.
· Researching courses associated to your chosen subject will allow you to develop an understanding of the qualities required and expectations they have. This will help with what you can include in your personal statement.
· Keep checking and proof-reading your personal statement to make sure there are no spelling or grammar errors. Even little mistakes can affect how a university views your application. By asking a tutor or a professional to proofread further will help limit the chances of missing any mistakes!
Quintessentially Education has access to some of the very best consultants in the world, and their combined wealth of experience means that our team are ideally positioned to support and advise on the world-leading education provisions in the UK & the US.
Good luck with your applications!
If you require any help, we can still offer our expert services to help with any concerns or queries you may have!